Safety policy in Vihula Manor
Unique Hotels Group considers the the well-being, health and safety of all the guests and team members the number one priority. To ensure safety regarding COVID-19, we have established an action to stop the spread of the virus within our hotels. We follow all the guidelines issued by the government and local health authorities closely.
Due to COVID restrictions the visitor must submit one of the following certificates before checking into Vihula Manor:
- been vaccinated against COVID-19,
- tested negative (PCR test: 72 hours), or
- recovered from COVID-19
NB! If the visitor is not able to submit any of them, we ask to take a rapid test in the Oil Granary before check-in (before entering the Main Manor Building). The testing point is open daily from 2 pm to 7 pm. Cost is 10€ and payments by card or cash are accepted on the spot. Guests under the age of 18 do not need to be tested (0-17).
Read more about our action plan HERE.
COVID-19 and travelling to Estonia
For security reasons, please reschedule your visit and inform us immediately if:
- You have had the following symptoms now or in the last 14 days: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, joint pain, loss of sense of smell or taste, or other symptoms.
- You have been in contact with someone who has had a fever or cough in the last 14 days.
- You have traveled outside Estonia into risk regions in the last 14 days.
Below you will find official information regarding traveling to Estonia during the COVID-19 pandemic by various ministries and authorities.