The Barn House is located at the edge of the Manor Park, close to the Back Manor and overlooking the Manor Garden and the Apple Orchard.
In the list of manor buildings made by the surveyor S. Dobermann in 1800, the barn house was already mentioned. However, the preserved stone building was constructed later in 1853, which is noted on the stone plate by the entrance of the house.
Following a recent renovation, the Barn House now features a Vihula Manor Conference Centre on the ground floor with a spacious conference lobby area and direct access to the Manor Garden on the other side, plus a gallery and 3 fully equipped multifunctional conference halls: “Dora Conference Hall” for 40 delegates, “Ursula Conference Hall” for 80 delegates and the large “Constance Conference and Concert Hall” with 2 floors and a balcony with space for up to 120 delegates. On the first floor there are 2 superior double/twin rooms and 6 family rooms, all with views of the Manor Garden and the Apple Orchard.