- Rooms & Suites
- Sunny Spring Prices
- Spa for little ladies and young gentleman
- Love is in the air
- Perfect Escape
- Romance at Vihula Manor
- The Art of Vacation
- The three beautiful manors
- Concert & Theatre Package
- Daily Business Package – „Good ideas come quickly“
- Seminar Package “Manor Luxury”
- NEW! „Homemade freshness“ - one day package with accomondation
- Two Days package with accomondation – „Energy Circle“
- Spa party “Life is Beautiful”
- Spa package "Top to Toe Health Day"
- Wine & Dine
- Leisure facilities
Welcome to the romance of Vihula Manor
A charming 16th century estate with two main manor house buildings, 25 other historical buildings and 50 hectares of beautiful parkland set alongside the Mustoja River in the Lahemaa National Park, 4 km from the Baltic Sea coast and an hour’s drive from Tallinn, Estonia.
Welcome to Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa, the first full-service manor resort in the Baltic countries, set amidst wildlife-rich Lahemaa National Park and only 4 km from the gentle waters of the Baltic Sea in Northern Estonia.
This elegant and secluded estate of country house hotels, which dates from the 16th century, is a perfect escape from the bustling life of the city and a supremely comfortable and luxurious place to stay, whether you are here on business, attending a family celebration or relaxing on holiday.
Vihula Manor is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places in Estonia, with its painstakingly renovated ensemble of historical buildings located in picture-perfect balance with each other and the surrounding nature.
Experience the romance of Vihula Manor!
History & Overview Restoration Buildings Parks & Gardens
Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa has been voted by Venere.com's users as Top Overall Ratings 2013!