- Christmas Fairytale
- Love is in the air
- Perfect Escape
- Romance at Vihula Manor
- The Art of Vacation
- The three beautiful manors
- Concert & Theatre Package
- Daily Business Package – „Good ideas come quickly“
- Seminar Package “Manor Luxury”
- NEW! „Homemade freshness“ - one day package with accomondation
- Two Days package with accomondation – „Energy Circle“
- Spa party “Life is Beautiful”
- Spa package "Top to Toe Health Day"
- Spa special offers
- Wine & Dine
- Holiday Village
- Water Mill - Visitor Centre
- Cattle Barn
- Grocery Shop
- Kaval-Ants Forest
- Kaval-Ants Garden
- Kaval-Ants Tavern & Terrace
- Kids Playground
- Vihula Manor Concert Stage
- Vihula Manor Eco-Farm
- Vihula Manor Leisure Centre
- Vihula Manor Market Square
- Vihula Manor Mini-Golf
- Vihula Manor Sport Arena
- Vodka Distillery
- Wind Mill
Vihula Manor is the perfect place for holding your next conference, meeting, seminar, training or product launch, well away from the bustling life of the city yet within an hour’s drive from Tallinn.
Vihula Manor boasts a large professional Conference Centre and many other unique and untraditional conference and banqueting venues.
The historical surroundings and modern multifunctional conference and meeting rooms with unique lime-stone walls, wooden beams, natural daylight and the latest state-of-the-art presentation technology provide extra inspiration.
Vihula Manor Conference Centre in the historical Barn House features three conference halls: the 2-storey Constance Conference & Concert Hall for 120 guests; the Ursula Conference Hall for 100 guests; and the Dora Conference Hall for 50 guests.
Conferences and banqueting can also be arranged at the following venues: Palm House Banquet Hall for 80 guests; Oil Granary Seminar Room for 24 guests; Tea House for 10 guests; Board Room for 12 guests; and von Schubert Presidential Suite for 8 guests.
There are further banqueting and reception facilities in the Vodka Distillery, and in the Blacksmith’s House and the Water Mill is offering a completely unique venue for larger receptions.
The total capacity of the conference and banqueting facilities of Vihula Manor is over 500 guests – one of the biggest capacities of any Estonian hotel outside Tallinn.