- Rooms & Suites
- Love is in the air
- Perfect Escape
- Romance at Vihula Manor
- The Art of Vacation
- The three beautiful manors
- Concert & Theatre Package
- Daily Business Package – „Good ideas come quickly“
- Seminar Package “Manor Luxury”
- NEW! „Homemade freshness“ - one day package with accommodation
- Two Days package with accomondation – „Energy Circle“
- Spa party “Life is Beautiful”
- Spa package "Top to Toe Health Day"
- Day packages
- Wine & Dine
- Leisure facilities
Located in the historical Ice Cellar, Kaval-Ants Tavern, a rustic Estonian country side tavern, is seating up to 100 guests on 2 floors. The tavern is featuring linestone walls decorated with old farm tools, wooden beams, waitresses in traditional Estonian customes, Estonian folklore music, traditional Estonian countryside cuisine based on natural and ecologically balanced produce and a large selection of beer and ale.
The tavern offers traditional Estonian buffet lunch and dinner specifically designed for groups and also the possibility to book a folkloric dance show or traditional Estonian live music.
In summer time the Kaval-Ants Terrace seats 50 guests and provides yet another spot for enjoying a meal in the open air.
And Kaval-Ants Garden, an open garden behind the tavern and around a pond offering a perfect setting for summer BBQ parties.
Kaval-Ants Tavern is offering snacks, daily specials and a la carte dining in the summer time 01.05-30.09 from 12.00PM-10.00PM. Outside the summer time lunches and dinner for groups can be pre-booked at Kaval-Ants Tavern.
Opening hours: NB! 18.-19.07 the Kaval-Ants Tavern is CLOSED! We apologise for inconvenience!
- Monday - Thursday 04:00PM-09:00PM
- Friday, Saturday 12:00PM-10:00PM
- Sunday 12:00PM – 06:00PM
*Groups pre-orders only (from 10 pax)
*Groups starting from 10 persons are requested to pre-order meals.