Carriage House is located at the edge of the Manor Park, close to the main Manor House and overlooking the Vegetables & Herb Garden and Apple Orchard.
The building was constructed in 1834 when it served as storage space for the horse carriages and also as a full stable. Later, the building also served as carpentry and maintenance workshops.
After a recent, careful renovation, the Carriage House now features a Vihula Manor Eco-SPA on the ground floor with a spacious reception area, a Spa Lounge with marvelous views of the peaceful Manor Park and the river, 8 elegant manor-style treatment rooms, a traditional wood-burning sauna, showers and locker room area, plus 2 sun terraces with an outdoor Jacuzzi.
On the first floor there are 2 double/twin superior rooms and 6 family superior rooms, all with views of the Vegetables & Herb Garden and the Apple Orchard.